A Career with Norvic
Our people are our number one asset, and the reason Norvic continues to be one of the fastest growing Companies in the global shipping industry.
If you’d like to join our team and are a qualified candidate, please see our current job postings below and information on how to apply.
All applications and personal data contained therein will be treated in the strictest confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only. Only qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Locations: Shanghai, China / Dubai, UAE
- Chartering professional with around 5 to 8 years relevant experience;
- Experience working on the cargo side with ship owners or ship operators is preferred;
- Good knowledge of the Chinese / Middle East region (as applicable) Handy, Handymax, Supramax and Panamax dry bulk trades;
- Dynamic and ambitious team player with a proven track record in chartering;
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers, brokers and other key industry stakeholders;
- Excellent communication skills, English language proficiency is essential.
- Reports to the Senior Managers Dry Bulk for respective areas or Business units;
- Assist in the business development and marketing duties of the respective office;
- Manage existing and new customer requirements, specifically spot and COA chartering;
- Establish relationships with brokers and COA partners;
- Proactively develop solutions for customers and ensure high performance and service delivery;
- Continuously strive to optimize voyage efficiency and results;
- Financial responsibility for contracts and fixtures concluded and operational follow up;
- Participate in establishing and sharing of freight market views and market information.
- When required, support the team on charter out activities, voyage calculations/ trading and COAs.
How to apply:
Please apply with your résumé and a covering letter to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
NB. We can also consider candidates with similar relevant qualifications for our other global offices.