Pacific Team / Business Unit
Norvic Shipping’s Pacific Team / Business unit covers the area from the west coast of India to the north Pacific, west coast of the USA and South America; it also covers Australia.
The focus of the Pacific Team business unit is on cargo loading / discharging within the area of the west coast of India to Japan and Australia; it also covers cargoes loading in the north Pacific, Canada and USA, destined for Asia. The Pacific team operates vessels ranging from Handysize to Capesize.
Over the past year the major trades have been:
- Coal movements from Indonesia and Australia to Asia.
- Cement Clinker and Limestone from east to south Asia.
- Iron Ore, Salt etc from India to Far East.
- Grains from Canada and the US Pacific to Asia.
- Fertilizer from Far East to India and East Africa.
To contact our Pacific Team, click here