Pacific Team / Business Unit
Norvic Shipping’s Pacific Team / Business unit covers the area from the East coast of India to the north Pacific, and Australia.
The focus of the Pacific Team business unit is on cargo loading / discharging within the area of the East coast of India to Japan and Australia; it also covers cargoes loading in the north Pacific (west coast Canada and USA) destined for Asia. The Pacific team operates vessels ranging from Handysize to Post-panamax.
Over the past year the major trades have been:
- Coal movements from Indonesia and Australia to Asia.
- Cement Clinker and Limestone from east to south Asia.
- Iron Ore, Salt etc from India to Far East.
- Grains from Canada and the US Pacific to Asia.
- Fertilizer from Far East to India and East Africa.
To contact our Pacific Team, click here