Cargo We Transport
We transport a diverse mix of dry bulk cargoes that are sourced from a variety of industrial commodity producers, miners and end-users around the world. The variety of cargo means that we are somewhat shielded from the supply and demand fluctuations of a single commodity market. We transport:
- Agricultural Products: Wheat, Canola seed, Lentils, Peas, Maize, Soya bean, Sugar, etc.
- Minerals: Coal, Iron Ore, Millscale, Bauxite, Gypsum, Limestone, Dolomite, etc.
- Metals: Steel, Scrap, etc.
- Construction Materials: Cement Clinker, Aggregates, etc.
- Fertilizers: Urea, DAP, etc.
- Other Raw Materials: Salt etc.